UNIT 6: SPORTS MAD


I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older.
He’s not going to play football anymore.
Are you going to buy a new T-shirt?

Image result for adverbs cartoon

I speak English well.

I play tennis badly.
I do my homework correctly.

Remember!

We use adverbs to describe how somebody does something. To create adverbs we normally add 'ly' to an adjective.
quick - quickly

slow - slowly

Be careful!

'good' is an adjective

'well' is an adverb

This is a good book.

I read well.


Read the sentence. Circle the answer which is true for you! 
a. I play football ____________________ well / badly / superbly 
b. I do my homework ____________________ badly / quickly / carefully 
c. I run ____________________ quickly / slowly / terribly 
d. I speak English ____________________ well / loudly / quietly 
e. I play computer games ____________________ badly / superbly / well 
f. I ride my bike ____________________ carefully / fast / slowly

Comments

  1. A. I play football badly.
    B. I do my homework quickly.
    C. I run slowly.
    D. I speak English well.
    E. I play computers games badly.
    F. I ride my bike slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this activity in the computer its funny and great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment