What are you waiting for to pay?


Dear pirates,
What are you waiting for to pay? Didn’t Mr. Rodrigo tell you that the last day to pay is Friday? After that day, the adventure will be stopped! You need to hurry up!

These are the Pirate Crowns you have right now:
Group A
Pink Pirates: 20
Orange Pirates: 10
Red Pirates: 49
Yellow Pirates: 36
Green Pirates: 8
Blue Pirates: 37

Group B
Pink Pirates:  50
Orange Pirates: 2
Red Pirates: 14
Yellow Pirates: 26
Green Pirates: 45
Blue Pirates: 60

Remember that once you find the chest, you will be declared honorary pirates. But to be an honorary pirate you will have to explain why you are a pirate and how you are going to change the world. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A PIRATE!

For example:


I am a real pirate BECAUSE...
I am very kind. Kind people are brave people.
I take care of the environment. The environment is my life.
I protect my friends, my family, my classmates and all that people I love, they are my best allies.
I help others and I am ready to SHARE!
And, obviously, I SHARE MY SIMILARITIES AND I CELEBRATE MY DIFFERENCES! I always share all those things which make me similar to other humans and I celebrate what makes us different and SPECIAL from one another!

This is just an example. You need to write your own promise to swear when you become HONORARY PIRATE in Canada. Get ready for that!


Even if you’re little you can do a lot, you mustn’t let a little thing like ‘little’ stop you! You are thin but powerful, little but intelligent, small but PIRATE! And soon… you will be A REAL HONORARY PIRATE!

This week Claudia R. and Mario will be the captains.

Enjoy the end of the Adventure!
Best,

The Messenger Parrot.

Where will be all these pirates...?

UNITED STATESCANADA     50 PIRATES CROWNS +  100 PIRATE CROWNS (taxes)
Deadline: Friday 8th June 2018 (last day to pay)

Ticket to travel
Group
A-B
Pirate class
DEPARTURE
THE UNITED STATES
DESTINATION
CANADA
PASSENGER’S NAME

TICKET NUMBER
??????

Image result for finish line

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You can pay on Friday, but Friday is the very LAST DAY!

      Delete
  2. group A we can pay to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. group A has 160 coins.
    can we pay and travel on wednesday MR .Rodrigo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to what the Messenger Parrot says, you can pay now! So we would travel this week!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. WE ARE ALMOST THERE PIRATES!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment