AND "THE CAPTAINS OF THE WEEK" ARE...


Dear pirates,


As you know, every week a different pirate will be randomly chosen to be the captain of the week. This week Rodrigo Ruiz from group A and Marcos from group B have been chosen as "CAPTAINS of the week". Thus, they will be responsible for looking after Jack and Barbossa by following the tips that you will find in the “Traveller’s diary”. Apart from looking after our class mascots, the captains will also have other responsibilities to help the other captains and pirates have success AS A TEAM.



Pirates, do not forget that together WE ARE A POWERFUL TEAM, and everyone has to help each other DO OUR BEST. Rodrigo and Marcos, get ready to be the boat drivers this week!  

Enjoy your weekend and see you all soon.



As a pirate I accept my rights and responsibilities: 

PIRATES’ RESPONSIBILITIES
·        I have the responsibility to treat all pirates with respect.
·        I have the responsibility to respect the right of other pirates to be different.
·        I have the responsibility not to touch or damage the property of others or our own property as a team.
·        I have the responsibility to listen courteously while other pirates are talking.

PIRATES' RIGHTS
·        I have the right to be treated with respect by all the on-board pirates.
·        I have the right not to be laughed at, teased or to have my feelings hurt.
·        I have the right to work and play safely.
·        I have the right to expect that the things I own will be safe at the boat.
·        I have the right to be told the truth.
·        I have the right to feel safe and secure on board.
·        I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENJOY THE TRIP AND LEARN A LOT.


As "the captain of the week" I accept my own responsibilities:

CAPTAIN’S RESPONSIBILITIES

·    I have the responsibility to do everything I can to make sure the PIRATE SHIP is a pleasant place.
·   I have the responsibility to keep my pirate ship neat, clean, tidy and safe and to report any possible dangers.
·    I have the responsibility to be honest and truthful.
·   I have the responsibility to listen courteously to other pirates’ problems in order to look for a solution.
·    I have the responsibility to care for my own health but also for others’ health.

·  I have the responsibility to look after Jack and Barbossa, our pirate mascots. 

Comments

  1. I love being this week captain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello captain Rodrigo!!! arrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo happy and proud to be the captain of the week! I will try my best to be a good captain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be happy to take care of Barbosa next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rodrigo,estoy nerviosa por quien sera el próximo capitan de la semana.Espero que sea yo ,arrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rodrigo, who is the next captain? I´m nervous!! arrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Naia, te gusta ser la capitana¿¿¿¿¿¿

      Delete
  7. ¿Quien será el próximo capitán de la semana?Tan tan tan taaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Rodrigo ¿Puedo ser yo la capitana de la siguiente semana?Porfa,porfa,please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am studing English for tomorow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello captain Lucia, arrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Capitán Rodrigo puedo ser la capitana de la próxima semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who you are... you have to tell me tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  13. Rodrigo puedo ser la capitana de la próxima semana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment