Reading Suggestions for Grade 3 Pirates

Image result for reading pirate

Reading Suggestions for Grade 3 Pirates:

STORY BOOKS (20-50 pages):
The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! by Dr. Seuss
Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon
Velma Gratch and the Way Cool Butterfly by Alan Madison

ADVENTURE CHAPTER BOOKS:
Evangeline Mudd and the Golden-Haired Apes of the Ikkinasti Jungle by David Elliot (series)
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh (series)

FANTASY CHAPTER BOOKS:
Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House Series)
Tales Our Abuelitas Told by Alma Flor Ada

OTHER CHAPTER BOOKS:
Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish (series)
Dear Max by Sally Grindley


Comments

  1. Thank you for the list. I am to read the cat in a hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites! You will love it! :)

      Delete
  2. I like Irlanda is very bautismal

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat in a hat is funny. :D
    I like the part of the beetles.

    I'm reading The clever cat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment