VERY VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!

Dear pirates,

Do you know what to be a pirate means? Are you sure you want to be HONORARY PIRATES? I am sure you are very good pirates, that is why I chose you to complete the mission.
However, today I felt really sad when I saw you trying to cheat opening the chest. You are not in Canada and you shouldn’t try to open the chest because the mission is not finished. 

I read your letter and I accept your apologies. In the end, everybody makes mistakes, also pirates. And even your own captain!

You have paid to travel to Canada. You will do the Adventure on Friday. Once you are in Canada you will have to look for the key to open the chest… Where is the key? That is still a secret… but I can tell you it is very very close to your pirate ships.

Thank you for being honest. Honesty is crucial to be pirates.

See you soon.

The Messenger Parrot

P.S. I also want to answer some of your letters.


Andrés, when the Adventure finishes I will go with Mr. Rodrigo to find new pirates who want to change the world.

Kike was very worried because he thought you wouldn’t have time to complete the mission. But now you can see that you are in the USA and you have paid to travel. You are doing an excellent job!

Someone asked me where are the pirates. I can’t answer that…but you can imagine…can't you?

Alejandra, I am very old… I don’t like to say how old I am in public… I speak English! But I know some Spanish words like “Hola” or “Tortilla de patata”.

Íker, thank you for your drawing! Also thank you to all those who drew me.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the answer Messenger Parrot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the key in our pirate ship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope is in the pirate ship

    ReplyDelete
  4. T-Tier Titanium Strength - TITanium-ART.com
    T-Tier Titanium titanium glasses Strength - TITanium-ART.com. titanium jewelry T-Tier Titanium Strength. T-Tier Titanium Strength. T-Tier Titanium solo titanium razor Strength. T-Tier T-Tier titanium quartz Titanium Strength. T-Tier omega titanium Titanium

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment