NEW MESSAGE!

Dear pirates,

It's a pleasure to say that from now on you can directly send me your doubts, worries and suggestions, because there is a red postbox where you can put all your letters. 
From the top of your pirate ship I can see you all writing excellent pieces in English. 
I am very impressed with your excellent English level. Congratulations to you all! If it's not much asking, I would prefer that you wrote your letters in English. It takes me a very long long time to read Spanish... 
Asier already sent me the first letter. He asked me how were you going to keep on travelling with no pirates on the boats.

Here is the answer, Asier! The pirates that were hanging on the wall are not really necessary to travel. You are the REAL PIRATES, and thus, you are the ONLY ONES NECESSARY TO FIND THE CHEST. 

I hope you send me more letters soon.

By the way, the Captains of the Week are Rubén (let him know tomorrow) and Alina.

I know Mr. Rodrigo asked you to describe me. To describe me at home this afternoon, you can have a look at this table.
Be careful with the things you say about me! I'm sure I'm the most beautiful parrot you have ever seen! Just kidding...

Enjoy!

The Messenger Parrot. 

Comments

  1. we have a big problem our pirates have disapeared but i have the solucion we have to use the other pirates the paperboard ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Captain is Ruben!
    Guille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment