IMPORTANT PIRATE MESSAGE!


Dear Pirates,

This afternoon, when you left the pirate ships, I went down to open the post box and…WHAT A SURPIRSE! There were many many letters! These are the first letters that you wrote to me. All of them written in English! Thank you so much.
I read them, and here are the answers!
Rodrigo, if there is a hole, or anything else to repair, you will have to pay.
I met Mr. Rodrigo two years ago, when he was in India. I invited him to make a Treasure Adventure all around the world. Now, he wants to share that Adventure with all of you.
Claudia B. thank you for your drawing!

Can you see the letter under my wing? Kike, the answer to your question is written in that letter. I hope no one takes the letter before you arrive on Monday. Once you get the letter, please, read it aloud. It will bring very very good news!
Guillermo, I do lots of things in my free time. I like to play with my friends. I also love travelling to India, South Africa or Canada. Depending on the season, I visit one country or another. I also love making people smile and learn.

I live in a net (but I am just there at night). I have one sister and one brother. My brother is very similar to Picopollo. 
My favourite place is your classroom (**your pirate ship**).
It is true Amanda, I hear everything. All the pirates are always speaking English now. Will they write a story on their own? Is that possible? Of course I can give you an example.

This is the story of a very selfish pirate. His name was William. William never wanted to share his materials with other pirates. 

When someone asked him for a pen, a ruler, or a rubber, his answer was always, NO! It is true he had many things (pens, rubbers, books, and even a computer). But… do you know what happened to him…? He did not have the most important thing: he did not have any friends

Image result for pirate cartoonOne day he saw some pirates playing basketball. William asked them if he could play with them, and they answered: “You always say NO when we need your help. Do you think we want to play with you?”
When the pirates came back to class, they saw William very sad… They came closer to him, and they told him: “Can you give us your friendship?”. For the first time, William said: “YES!”. And from that moment on, William is a very kind pirate who helps his classmates without even being asked.
This story shows the importance of friendship, but also, how people can change their attitude if they want. William is a great example of what being a pirate means.

Do not forget to read the letter I have under my wing! But until Monday comes, have a nice weekend and enjoy with your family!

The Messenger Parrot.

Comments

  1. The Messenger Parrot does a lot of things in its free time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the letter NOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story is fantastic. thank you Messenger Parrot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the leter for both classes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, Naiala. We will see tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. I love the picture of Claudia .B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment