IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE MESSENGER PARROT


Dear pirates,

It has been a long time since I wrote to you last time. 

I am very sorry. I was very busy preparing your Science notes ...and I forgot to tell you that it was me who took all the pirates from your Pirate Ships. I put them inside the final chest that you will hopefully find in Canada. 
Image result for chest cartoon
This chest also includes the Pirate Certificates that will declare you all as HONORARY PIRATES. There is a certificate for each of you. However… arriving in Canada is still difficult. Not everyone can become a pirate! 

Image result for palm tree cartoonI hope you can pay to travel to the USA soon... Otherwise, you will not complete the mission.

Please, let Mr. Rodrigo know about all this tomorrow. He thought someone could have stolen the pirates! It was my fault not to tell him. I'm really sorry! Anyway… Good luck and enjoy the last part of the trip!

The Messenger Parrot
Image result for pirate parrot  cartoon

Whatever the voyage you’re planning to start,

May pirate courage fill up your heart,

May fair winds blow you wherever you go.        

Comments

Post a Comment