Image result for parrot cartoon
Hello,

it's me! The messenger parrot…and as always, I come with a very important message for your Pirate Adventure.

As you have already been told, Barbossa is sick and she willspend some time at the vet. As she does not want you to feel sad,her sister Barbossa II will arrive very soon to your class. She is looking forward to meeting you! I hope you do too. I also hope you take care of her as well as you have taken care of her sister ... and who knows if one day the two turtles will meet again on yourpirate ship.

Thanks especially to Mario for having known how to take care of Barbossa this weekend.

Do not worry if it takes Babossa II a little longer until she gets to your ship. You know turtles, like most reptiles, are very slow…TOO SLOW, I would say… 

So… brave, energetic and successful pirates, now you have a lot ofocean to navigate and many lands to discover. Get ready tocontinue and enjoy your trip!

See you soon.

The messenger parrot.

Comments