AND THE "CAPTAINS" OF THIS WEEK ARE...



Dear pirates,
Related image

I'm delighted you're so hooked on this routine. You make all this make sense.  :) 

As you know, every week a different pirate is randomly chosen to be the captain of the week. This week Lucía from group A and César from group B have been chosen as "CAPTAINS of the week". Thus, they have been responsible for looking after Jack and Barbossa by following the tips that they found in the “Traveller’s diary”. Apart from looking after our class mascots, the captains have had other responsibilities to help the other captains and pirates have success AS A TEAM.

From tomorrow onwards, Naiala from group A and Andrés from group B will become the "CAPTAINS of the week". 

Naiala and Andrés, get ready to be the boat drivers this week!  

See you all tomorrow morning. Have a pleasant night! 

Mr. Rodrigo. 





As "the captain of the week" I accept my own responsibilities:

CAPTAIN’S RESPONSIBILITIES

·    I have the responsibility to do everything I can to make sure the PIRATE SHIP is a pleasant place.
·   I have the responsibility to keep my pirate ship neat, clean, tidy and safe and to report any possible dangers.
·    I have the responsibility to be honest and truthful.
·   I have the responsibility to listen courteously to other pirates’ problems in order to look for a solution.
·    I have the responsibility to care for my own health but also for others’ health.


·  I have the responsibility to look after Jack and Barbossa, our pirate mascots. 




Comments

Post a Comment